Why the Texas Restaurant Show?
See for yourself in our 2022 recap!
The Texas Restaurant Show is owned and produced by the Texas Restaurant Association which represents the state’s $87 billion restaurant industry, encompassing more than 53,000 locations and a workforce of over 1.3 million employees. So, when it comes to connecting with the powerful and dynamic Texas restaurant industry, there’s no better place to:
- Launch a new service or product
- Test-market a product or solidify your brand
- Generate leads
- Increase sales
Held each July, the Texas Restaurant Show is part trade show and part educational conference. The Show is designed to motivate and inspire everyone – from first time restaurateurs to industry veterans:
- 500+ Vendor Exhibitor Booths
- Engage with 5,000+ Owner/Operators from across Texas & surrounding state
- 3 days of educations sessions and culinary demos
- Largest foodservice tradeshow in the southwest
Book Your Booth Learn More